Motor Sport Timing UK Limited is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to www.motorsport-timing.co.uk
- 1 Definitions
- The following words and expressions have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
|“Compliance Officer”||Mr D Jones, Director, Motor Sports Timing UK Limited, Unit 9 Lymedale Court Enterprise Center, Dalewood Road, Lymedale Business Park ,Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 9QH firstname.lastname@example.org|
|“Cookies”||means a small amount of data sent form the server, which is then stored on your computer’s hard disc drive.|
|“DPA”||means the Data Protection Act 1998|
|“Data Processors”||means as defined in the DPA – the full text of these definitions can be obtained by visiting hmso.gov.uk|
|“Personal Data”||means as defined in the DPA – the full text of these definitions can be obtained by visiting hmso.gov.uk|
|“Process, Processing”||means as defined in the DPA – the full text of these definitions can be obtained by visiting hmso.gov.uk|
|“Third Party Sites”||means any site which may be linked to the Website and which is not operated by us.|
|“we, us, our”||means Motor Sports Timing UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 06695544 whose registered office is at Motor Sports Timing UK Limited, Unit 9 Lymedale Court Enterprise Center, Dalewood Road, Lymedale Business Park ,Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 9QH and means an individual or person using the Website.|
- 2 Introduction
- Our primary reason for collecting your Personal Data is to process queries which you raise in relation to the Website and provide you with the most efficient service possible.
- The Website may contain links to Third Party Sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any Third Party Sites and advise you to read the privacy statements of any Third Party Site you visit which collects personal information.
- 3 Our Policy for Processing your Personal Data
- What Personal Data do we process and where do we get if from?
- When you contact us via the “Contact tab” on the Website or by telephone or email we will collect Personal Data from you.
- Personal information may also be obtained automatically by your internet browser.
- The types of Personal Data which we may collect from you could include, for example, your name, your contact details (such as your address, telephone number and email address).
- 4 What do we do with your Personal Data?
- We will process your Personal Data so that we can deal with the general queries you raise from time to time through the “Contact tab” on the Website or by telephone and email.
- Other purposes for which we will Process your Personal Data are:
- the general maintenance of our database and records by us.
- for security purposes to protect your Personal Data held and/or Processed by us.
- for training our employees in respect of providing our service to you.
- for our general marketing purposes.
- 5 Who else gets to see your Personal Data
- Our office staff.
- 6 Your rights
- You have the right to object to your Personal Data being used for “direct marketing” and/or “host mailing” purposes (see condition in 1.4).
- You can change your options in relation to the information you wish to receive at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- You have the right under the DPA to request from us information as to what Personal Data we are Processing about you. Such requests should be made in writing to the Compliance Officer and should be accompanied by a £10.00 fee. We will provide you with the relevant information within 40 days of the receipt of your fee.
- You have other rights under the DPA in relation to our Processing of your Personal Data.
- 7 Maintenance of your Personal Data
- We are committed to the security of your Personal Data. All of our employees with access to your Personal Data and/or are associated with the Processing of that data are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data.
- We have implemented technology measures and security policies to protect the Personal Data that we have in our control from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss.
- 9 Contact Information
- If you have any queries about our Processing or use of your Personal Data you should write, in the first instance to the Compliance Officer.
- If you want to learn more about your rights regarding your Personal Data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s office information line on 01625 545745 / 08456 306060 or visit their website at org.uk
- 10 Cookies
- Information on how to block Cookies can normally be found within the help features of your browser. Information can also be found on the main browser sites:
www.microsoft.com (Internet Explorer)